Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Pumpkin Patch

I am so loving this time of year...the colors, activities, and especially the caramel apples.

Luckily on the night we went to the pumpkin patch my good friend and photography excellente was there too. She snapped this family picture for us. I wasn't expecting to be in any of the photos, so please excuse my make-upless, not showered self. And, on a really sad note...I am wearing the same orange Old Navy hoodie that I wear every fall since I've been married (8 1/2 years). Yikes! I guess it is time to go shopping!


I am loving this toothless grin and hoping she doesn't grow in her awkward big front teeth any time soon.

5 comments:

JackieB said...

Oh Jen, you look great! What a darling family!

Jamie and Malorie and Clan said...

Looks like a lot of fun! We may try and go to a pumpkin patch around here soon. OUr attempts at growing pumpkins failed! =( Anyway, nice family photos!!!

Jamie and Mal and fam

Seth and CarolAnn said...

You are such an amazing Mom! I love your blog! These are super cute pictures!

Jodi said...

Those are great pictures and I love fall too!!! I always want to burn my fall scented candles. YUM!

rebecca said...

Super cute pics all around. Your family is beautiful!