Tuesday, November 29, 2011

A flapper, skeleton and ninja







*Side note...I bought these costumes after Halloween the year before on major clearance. I honestly thought a flapper was just a dancer from the 20's/30's. Thanks to Wikipedia for helping me realize that a flapper is not just a dancer, but a prostitute. By the time we realized my error, it was too late and K had to use this as her costume. I apologize for this and the next time I will make sure to pick out appropriate costumes no matter how much money I save! ;)

1 comment:

The Mangelson Family said...

If it makes you feel any better, I've never heard that a flapper was a prostitute, either. Even Webster's dictionary doesn't define it as that. Maybe it's just someone's idea of what a flapper was- Wikipedia is not all true! =)