Monday, December 26, 2011

Christmas Eve, Christmas Day

Santa pancakes for breakfast.

All children go through this phase and it is a phase that has made Jeff create the rule "NO MARKERS in the house." It doesn't matter though, no matter what, a marker will be found and drawing on furniture and walls happens to be an activity all 3 of my kids have participated in. Sullivan happened to find a marker and drew EVERYWHERE right before Grandma and Grandpa were to arrive.

Decorating sugar cookies for Santa. Obviously more ended up in Sullivan's stomach than on his cookies.



While waiting for Grandma and Grandpa to arrive, we had a dunk contest in Sullivan's room. He was being such a ham.

After we ate dinner er, a bunch of appetizers for dinner with Grandma and Grandpa, we played Minute to Win It, Christmas style. Basically everything they did here









The reading of Luke 2, combined threats to the kids that we wouldn't do the gift exchange if they didn't behave...luckily they were angels!

We exchanged little gifts with each other that night. My Dad had my name and tried to pull a gag gift on me, unfortunately I lost my sense of humor and thought that it was an awesome and thoughtful gift...I'm too nice sometimes. Then he pulled out my real gift and gave it to me. So, if you want to be funny and get a laugh, do it to someone else because chances are I won't get it and the joke will be on you ;) Sorry I'm so lame Dad!

We ended the evening by watching Sullivan's favorite movie, The Polar Express. He ended up falling asleep during the first 20 minutes though.

Bright and early on Christmas morning (5 am), wearing their PJ's that they opened on Christmas Eve.

Sullivan got a train table. He did the same thing as he did the year before...he played with the table and didn't care much about the other presents under the tree. He loved everything, but the train table kept his attention for quite a long time.

London's new doll. I think she gets a new one every year. I wonder when her love of dolls will be a thing of the past??

Jeff LOVES his new Ipad 2. He makes Christmas shopping so easy for me!

Kamryn modeling her new scarf, thanks Ash!!

What does a guy get a girl who has everything she has ever wanted and couldn't even think of anything to ask for Christmas??? Oh yeah!! My man knows me well! I can't wait to put my new Soda Stream to use.

Off to church, there is no better place to be on Christmas day! I kinda wish Christmas fell on a Sunday every year.

1 comment:

lesmisgirl said...

It looks like you guys had fun!!