Saturday, June 16, 2012

Happy Father's Day

I am posting this a little early since I don't know when I'll have time to later.

I knew when I was dating Jeff that he'd make a great Dad. I wouldn't have married him if I thought otherwise. But, I truly had no idea how great he'd really be at it. Sometimes when he's interacting with the kids I just look at him and my heart swells with more love for him. I know it sounds cheesy, but really...I never thought I could love this man more, but I do every single day.

Here he is after a long day at church.

Have you ever done this? It makes my kids giggle with glee and he does it over and over and over for them.

First, Sullivan blows at his tie. It makes the tie shrink.

Then Sullivan pumps the smaller tie until the bigger tie pops back up.

Repeat 50x.


No comments: