Monday, September 8, 2008

Smorgesboard

So many things to blog about, so little time...

London started preschool last week. Don't let this cute picture fool you, it was WWF trying to get her to go and I eventually lost...not even snack time could persuade her to stay. We've been having huge separation issues lately (since nursery days) and I am open to any suggestions, or remarks. Please HELP me!

I saw the cutest idea on a blog a while back about Muffin Tin meals and I just knew immediately that my kids would love them. I guess it is kind of like lunchables where you have separate containers for smaller portions of food. I was able to sneak in food from all of the food groups. Sorry about my messy looking muffin tins, I use them quite often.


Special K learned how to ride her bike. This is actually a lot more amazing then it sounds because I've had a hard time letting K try...no idea why except for the fact that I don't want her to grow up too fast and I don't want her to get hurt. So, as I was downstairs one evening Jeff peaked his head around the corner and announced "you've got to see what K is doing." I went outside and she was riding around on her bike. It took her like 2 minutes to learn and I honestly should have let her do this a long time ago. She is a very cautious bike rider though and only goes fast enough that she can still use her feet to stop the bike.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are the most best mom, you are are always busy. You obviously want you girls to experience everything. I'm proud of you!
Love Mom Pope

The Chambers Family said...

Cute muffin tin idea!

Da Franklin's said...

Jen you always do the coolest things with your girls. Hope the girls are loving school!!