Saturday, May 30, 2009

During Memorial Day weekend, we went for a little jaunt to Murtaugh Lake and had a picnic. It was relaxing and the kids had a load of fun exploring and getting wet.




I didn't want Sullivan to get sweaty and hot, so I dressed him in a plain onesie. These pictures would have looked so much cuter if he was wearing an outfit...oh well.










After our picnic at Murtaugh Lake, we found Gossner's and got some yummy ice cream.


At Gossner's I saw Rootbeer Milk and knew immediately I needed to try it. I love Rootbeer, and I love Milk, but I don't love Rootbeer Milk. It was gross!

2 comments:

Holly said...

cute pics! with you on the rootbeer milk, tried it in utah. icky. rootbeer floats, gooood. rootbeer milk, baaaad.

Jodie said...

I love the pictures! I think Sullivan looks adorable in just a plain onesie!