Sunday, May 17, 2009

Another Tavaci performance




We had another Tavaci performance on Saturday. Can I just tell you how much I love Tavaci...it is such fun program! Jeff had the opportunity to perform (along with 2 other Daddy/Daughter combos) a song from Annie called Together Forever. It was so cute! I got a little teary eyed watching them. What a special memory that Jeff and Kammi have now.

Both my parents and Jeff's parents and sisters came to watch, however I missed taking a picture of Jeff's family. :( Thanks for coming and supporting the girls and Jeff.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

That was just too cute!! :)

Anonymous said...

We had so much fun watching the show. The Girls are real performers!! and Jeff too! Thank You for inviting us. Sullivan has really grown up!! Love Grandma Pope

rebecca said...

Ok, what is Tavaci? :)

Jen said...

Tavaci is a performing arts group for kids. They put on a "play/musical" of sorts twice a year. Basically they just sing, dance and act. Sorry I didn't explain better in my blog!

Unknown said...

how exciting! and including the fathers is super fun, they looked like they had a great time!

Jodie said...

I love the video! Too cute!

Jamie and Malorie and Clan said...

Looks like you had a lot of fun!!

The Chambers Family said...

very cute, Jeff is a good sport!