Monday, June 15, 2009

Cupcake Pops

Since Kamryn's birthday is during the summer, she got to take in treats during the last week of school. I'm a big fan of bakerella and so I've been dying to try to make these cute cupcake pops. They turned out...alright. Definitely not as cute as she makes them, but hey it was my first time trying. The kids in Kamryn's class loved them and I enjoyed the process.


And...this is what happens when you have a time consuming project that requires entertaining a baby in a high chair. The girls left their bowls of cereal on the counter and Sullivan somehow managed to grab them from the table and spill both of them. Clean up almost took as long as these cupcake pops took to make!

3 comments:

Holly said...

I just went to a baby shower where they had tried the cupcake pops too. They didn't turn out to look like cupcakes, but they still tasted good. I can't wait to try them myself!

Pam said...

Your cupcake pops are so cute, I want to know how to make them so I can try. I enjoy watching your kids grow. They are so cute.

Jen said...

Pam,

Check out Bakerella.blogspot.com
She is an amazing baker and you'll find lot of fun projects to try.