Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Kamryn's 7th Birthday

This post is quite late...sorry. Kamryn had a fantastic 7th birthday, if I say so myself. Her Aunt Ashley came for the weekend to help celebrate, so that in itself was the best present ever. The day before she had a little get together with friends (see post below) and then the actual day of her birthday started with her favorite blueberry pancakes, eggs and bacon. Lunch was a lunchable and dinner was Baked Potato Soup and rolls. She is quite the finicky eater, so on this day once a year she actually eats EVERYTHING I place before her...it was nice not to have to say 3 more bites and then you can be done. After breakfast she opened up her presents and she got some books, a puzzle, and two DS games. She was quite entertained the rest of the day between her new gifts and Ashley. After dinner, we had the traditional spank train, sang her Happy Birthday and ate cake and ice cream.



She decorated the cake by herself (well, with a little help from Ashley).



1 comment:

lesmisgirl said...

I'm glad I was able to come for Kammi's birthday. We had a lot of fun, didn't we? Thanks for putting up with me two weeks in a row. :)