Monday, June 28, 2010

Photo taken by Emily Merritt.

Kamryn was baptized on June 5 (I'll post about that soon). After her baptism comes achievement/activity days with other girls from our ward between the ages of 8-11. She LOVES going and looks forward to all the new things she will learn. As a Mom, I appreciate this program so much. Not only does it reinforce things I teach her, teach her new things, but also gives her an opportunity to be around other girls her age in a positive, happy, exciting setting. Her leaders just happen to be women that she knows very well, which helps a lot! In this photo, they learned about beauty and hygiene. When I arrived to pick up Kamryn they weren't quite done yet and I listened as they gave Kamryn her first stick of deodorant and talked about showering and using deodorant so that they won't stink. It was cute!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad I've got Kammi in Achievement Days...it is so much fun and really fun to have girls in it I know well! :)