Friday, July 2, 2010

Disposable Cameras = BOO

I kept taking a picture a day for my project 365 goal while my Cannon was broken. I bought several disposable cameras in hopes that I'd develop them and then post them at a later time. Well, I turned in about 6 full disposable cameras to be developed and I'd bet only 5 pictures from each camera turned out semi decent. I'm really sad...I love my photos and hate knowing that so many important memories were lost.

Here was one "photo of the day." Jeff and Sullivan watching the opening day for baseball. This isn't unusual for them to be watching sports together, the part that I will remember about this day was that Obama threw the first pitch during the Nationals game and the crowd wouldn't stop booing until he was gone. My heart went out to him. I also may not agree with some of the things he's done, but no one ever deserves to be booed like he was. Disrespectful Americans!


No comments: