Thursday, July 8, 2010

Cat, I'm a kitty cat

A little bit ago, Jeff saw a mouse trying to get into our garage. NO WAY, I'm not allowing any mice in my house (though, I'm sure it will happen at some point). My proposed idea to combat this potential issue was to adopt some kitties.

London named her kitty Whiskers.

Kamryn named her kitty Greyson.


I might receive some hate mail for posting this pic, but I can't help it, it is sooo cute. After I took this shot, I promptly saved its life and then I broke out in hives all over my arms. Sullivan LOVES the kitties and picks them up all the time now (properly, now that he's been taught the correct way).

I'm very tempted to put an "animals x-ing" sign on our drive way. In addition to our 2 new kitties and 4 hens, I've got to protect the 20 plus baby quails, 2 squirrels, 1 snake, 2 neighbor dogs, 1 coyote or fox and 3 rock chucks. Yikes, why did I agree to this country estate life.

4 comments:

Higley's said...

Hi Jennifer,
(It's Lucinda) I ran across your blog. Cute pictures!!! Love the kittens! Hope to see you around again soon!

kY said...

How friggin cute is that!!!! I couldn't stop laughing once I saw that photo!! Haley was the same way when she was little...the cat was so dumb n would let her do torturous things to her all the time...hope they're some good security guards around the house!

James and Lauren said...

HAHAHAHAHAHA! I LOVE VAN! What a cute kid!

momma buck said...

Since when is putting a diaper and clothes on a cat, torture. Sassy was Haleys best friend, and I was sure happy she had her. A kitten can be a great friend. Looks like Sullivan was getting the HANG of it. He has a very gentle nature and Im sure he will make them some of his best friends.