Tuesday, July 13, 2010

T-ball/Coach Pitch

I'm so far behind on my blog, ugh. This was London's first t-ball season ever and she did AWESOME!!! She happened to have a really great coach (the high school girls softball coach) and he really knew how to teach these young kids how to play ball. I was slightly worried (after a bad experience with soccer) that London wouldn't like sports and not want to participate, but she proved me wrong and really loved it. I'm thinking we *might* need to try soccer again sometime. Her team this year also won the sportsmanship award which is pretty cool, again I think her coach had a lot to do with that in how he made the kids have so much fun, not like a competition at all.

This was Kamryn's first year at coach pitch. She played t-ball previously, but is now old enough to be bumped up. As soon as the season started, Jeff was outside with the girls on a daily basis practicing. Kamryn got to be really good at bat thanks to those extra practices. She tends to scoot away from the ball when it is thrown to her, but I'm sure more practice will help her gain the confidence she needs. I don't have any pictures of her because they were taken on the disposable camera...Boo!








No comments: