Thursday, September 16, 2010

Zip Line

This had to have been one of my favorite Elders Quorum parties ever. We went and did the ropes course at a local college near our hometown. I didn't expect the girls to be able to participate, nor did I think that they would have enough guts to do it. Kamryn was one of the first kids to go on and after seeing her older sister doing it, London got the confidence to go on as well. They had so much fun! The pictures that I tried to get as they zipped by me didn't turn out so hot, so here are some before and afters!



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW!!! They are so brave I could not do that, or even think about doing it. I'm so proud of them.
Love, Grandma Pope

lesmisgirl said...

That looks awesome! I'm so proud of London and Kammi for riding it! Why can't we do anything fun like that at our church activities?