Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Easter Activities

We had a great Easter this year, just like every year actually.

A friend organized an Easter egg hunt. It was so nice to be able to have my kids do an actual hunt with other kids and not just at home like we've been doing. Sullivan learned quickly that these eggs held candy and their was no stopping him.





Coloring Easter eggs this year was quite fun! I had to leave my controlling, wanna be perfectionista side of my personality behind and just let the kids do what ever they wanted. And, because of that I think it was the most fun that we've ever had as a family dying Easter eggs.









Easter baskets.



A friend invited us over to make easter egg nest cookies.

Easter outfits.



2 comments:

Seth and CarolAnn said...

Love the easter outfits, coloring the eggs looked way fun, it's doesn't look like their hands will be clean any time soon! So cute.

momma buck said...

THey are all so adorable!