Monday, May 30, 2011

Note worthy

I don't have any pictures, but thought that these were important for me to record on my blog for memory sake.

Jeff took Sullivan on his first overnight father and sons camp out. We weren't sure that Sullivan would handle it since he's been having difficulties staying asleep at night. Jeff took him anyway and pitched his tent away from everyone so that if Sullivan woke up crying he wouldn't wake anyone up. Jeff said he did great though, woke up once but went right back to sleep.

The girls and I went to a friends house for a spa night while the boys were away. We soaked our feet and then did glitter toes. It was so nice to get out of the house and do something with friends. Funny thing happened though...We put on face masks that were like grayish black in color, even put on white stuff around our lips (sorry, I rarely have spa days so I am not sure what this stuff is even called). We all had these masks on our face the whole night. I started getting sleepy, so I left around 11pm. A friend asked if I wanted to wash my face mask off before I went and I declined, I was only like 2 minutes from home. Then they said not to get pulled over and we all laughed. Well, guess what...I got pulled over on the way home. You should have seen the cops face when he saw me. Basically he just raised his eyebrows and then told me I was going 58 in a 50 mph (come on!). I was quite embarrassed though.

Jeff and I were able to attend our very first showing of Wicked. Jeff's youngest sister Ashley went with us as well. She's a huge fan and I think I am now too! The music was amazing! We saw a matinee showing so we had 2 understudies for the main characters. They were so good though!!

No comments: