Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Ahhh...I missed blogging while I was away. Last week, Jeff went on a business trip to New York (rough line of work, I know). While he was there he had the opportunity to visit some church history sites. He has some pretty cool pictures (taken by the talented Ray) that I will have him post as soon as he has time. Jeff has been gone 3 weeks in a row and we are so happy that this busy month is over. He only has 2 more trips, one in March and one in April, and the busy season will be over. While he was away this past week, I took the girls to visit my parents. It was a very enjoyable trip and I even lost 3 1/2 pounds while I was there. Of course they fed me! My Dad is an amazing cook who creates the BEST healthy recipes.


Marley, Kamryn, Sailor and London


Baby Kienzli, she should be a toddler now but she is just too petite for that title!

Grandma with Baby Emree, what a cutie!

And finally, we bought Jeff a new toy tonight...a Blackberry Curve.





1 comment:

Ray said...

Cool phone Jeff. Glad you got one.