Thursday, April 10, 2008

Tagged

Four Jobs I've Held

1. Mom
2. Dental Assistant
3. Pea Pealer
4. Babysitter
FYI...I haven't actually had a paying job since my car accident

Four Movies I Could Watch Over and Over:

1. Charlie and the Chocolate Factory
2. Nacho Libre
3. Cutting Edge
4. Tommy Boy

Four Places I've Lived:
For adoption purposes I will only mention the states that I have lived in the most recently.
1. Idaho
2. Utah (18 month mission) Arkansas (4 month proselyting)
3. Oregon
4. Wyoming

Four TV shows I like:

1. Lost
2. CSI's
3. House
4. 24

Four People Who Email Me Regularly:

1. My sister
2.
3.
4.

Four Favorite Foods:

1. PICKLES!!!
2. Black Olives
3. Only the seasoning on Cool Ranch Doritos (yes, I only lick them)
4. Mexican

Four Places I'd Rather Be:

1. England
2. Any temple
3. On a road trip
4. in bed

Four People I'm Tagging:

1. Katherine
2. Jamie
3. Lauren
4. Alita

1 comment:

Catherine said...

1st off I would like to thank you for all the pictures! How cool, Go Kam, love the soccer action shots! Very cool pictures at the Denver zoo! and also, did you tag me or do you know another Katherine..? just a question...?