Saturday, April 5, 2008

Thanks to my great friends!

First off, I had Jeff read my Adoption Analogy entry of our blog. Instead of commenting on what a cool analogy it was, he said "you have some great friends." He was obviously talking about all of you that commented on my last entry. And, for that I must say...Thank you so much for all of your support and love! I loved all the comments and needed to hear your encouraging words at the time! Not only was I sad about the "waiting" that comes with adoption, but we also lost a family friend to a car accident on March 27. So thanks...you were all there for me when I needed it!


Also, my most awesomest friend Emily, made me the cutest work of art (framed and everything)EVER. I wanted to post a picture of it, but for some odd reason I can't post pictures right now. I will post it later. It is so adorable that I plan to decorate the girls room around the colors (turquoise, pink, yellow and green)and theme (Let the sunshine in) she used. We just need to buy a house first :) Thank you Emily!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Jen, you are so welcome!! If you ever need any other pieces of art, just let me know! I hope you and your family have a fun little trip...we'll miss you here! Make sure you call me when you get back! :)

James and Lauren said...

way to go emily! love you jen! are you home yet? We need to hang out.