Tuesday, April 29, 2008

I am finally getting to post about our weekend! Saturday morning, Jeff worked outside cleaning out the whole garage and doing some yard work. He is really enjoying working outside. Thank goodness because 2.5 acres will include a lot of outside work! He also took care of the girls, (or should I say that they entertained themselves outside while he worked) while I went on a girls day with my friend Emily to a fabric store. I purchased 4 projects worth of stuff that I won't go into detail about just yet. I am notorious for buying projects, but never finishing them. I really hope that Emily pushes me and makes me do them. After our girls morning out, Kamryn had her last soccer game of the season. She did a great job, as usual.

Picnic inside

I recently contacted one of my old companions from my mission. I shouldn't say "one of my old companions" because she was actually my mom, my trainer. She molded me into my tour giving, testifying and referral getting self. She was and is still AWESOME! Well, come to find out, she lives right by us in a neighboring city. We set up a luncheon at our house and let the kids play. It was so much fun to reconnect with her and get to know her little family. I hope that we can get together more before they move to Boston in August!


And, because they are so adorable...a couple pictures of my girls...

3 comments:

Aaron said...

I had such a great time in your home. Thanks for hosting! Next time we can get together at our apartment and lounge by the pool.

The Mangelson Family said...

That's good that you got to get away for a little bit and do something for you! You definitely deserve it with all that you do every day. You guys will definitely have to get a riding lawn mower for your 2.5 acres! That will be fun!

Jackie B. said...

Your trainer is in my ward! We live in the same apartment complex! :) Small world.