Saturday, August 9, 2008

Fair Week

Jeff and I had the privilege to be in a parade that kick starts the fair. While Jeff and I represented his work, both of the girls were on a separate float for Tavaci (a singing group). While Jeff ran the parade passing out Popsicles, I sat on the back and threw candy. Unfortunately, I am not that great of a candy thrower and I hit Jeff in the head several times.


The girls also had a dance performance at the fair. London didn't want to perform and even Kamryn looked a bit upset during her performance. I didn't realize that the girls didn't feel very well until they both threw up in my clean car on the way home :( It was not a fun clean up job! We hung out at home for the next few days until they fully recovered.

4 comments:

Stephen Paul Webb said...

Notice that she doesn't say "accidentally hit Jeff in the head with candy several times." ;)

The Mangelson Family said...

Don't you just feel so bad when your kids are sick? I hope they are feeling better!

lesmisgirl said...

Sounds like heat exhaustion. It looks like you guys had a lot of fun though!

Jodi said...

Davis just asked, "Is that a parade?" I told him "yes" and then he said, "WE MISSED IT?!" :) Looks like fun!