Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Project 365 is proving difficult for me. I am not that great of a photo taker and usually only place my absolute favorites on my blog...makes me look like a better photographer than I am. I also tend to forget about taking the photo until it is late and I haven't learned how to take good pictures in the dark yet. I don't like using my flash. I am learning and practicing though.
Monday January 26
I just love this little boy.

Tuesday January 27
London came home with this cute ground hog she made in preschool.



Wednesday January 28
Jeff's younger brother Jamie and his wife welcomed this cutie to the world...baby Sarah.

Thursday January 29

Friday January 30
You are probably wondering why on earth I am posting a picture of Costco....well, on our way doing errands Jeff and I were talking about our upcoming sealing/blessing to Sullivan in May/June and how I want everything to be perfect (it usually isn't, but I still try). Anyway...we were talking about how much we'd need to invest in the girls white dresses and Sullivan's little white tux and if you know Jeff he hates, HATES when we buy things and they are only used once. I am making this story longer than it should be. We talk about how much we are going to spend on their outfits and come to a general agreement that we need to save about $100 for clothing alone. Our conversation ends and we do some shopping in Costco where they have Easter dresses out. I sift through the dresses and found two all white dresses for $16 each. They are pretty plain looking, but I think plain is beautiful. Woohoo...especially after thinking we'd spend a lot more.

Saturday January 31
We had a few couples over for a game night.

Sunday February 1
What a busy, busy Sunday. Right before I was putting the kids to bed I realized I hadn't taken the picture for the day, so I gathered them together for a shot. Kammi was less than thrilled about it.

Monday February 2
You'd think they were twins. Ugh, I really hope Sullivan isn't a thumb sucker...hence my pushing of the binky that I can throw away when the time is right.

5 comments:

Da Franklin's said...

Hey Jen, I love the binky!! you can have the binky fairy come and take Sullivan's away when it's time.

Mrs. Mandy said...

Loved all of the pics, but I just had to say that we love Killer Bunnies too...we've had a few games nights look a lot like yours. My little guy sucks his thumb but only when he has his blanket...I'm about ready to get rid of the blankie and see if the thumb goes too.

Jamie and Malorie and Clan said...

epecially when they get those raised sores on their thumbs! Yikes! Cute pictures though! =)

Jodie said...

Those were all great pictures Jen!

Unknown said...

my picture taking skills are the same, I have thousands of pictures a couple to display (yay for digital)

I love love the one with sullivan sleeping on jeff's shoulders, so sweet...you captured a moment and thus making you a great photographer!