Sunday, February 8, 2009

A special visit

Grandma K (my Dad's mom) decided to leave her comfortable home in Montana and visit my parents. I rarely get to see my Grandma, so we took the opportunity to go to my parents house while Jeff was on a business trip in Nebraska. We had a great time visiting with Grandma and wonderful memories were made. And, Kamryn and London are at the age where they will remember their Great Grandma now. Grandma K loved little Sullivan and I have about 50 pictures to prove it :)



Four generations! I've always wanted this picture.



2 comments:

The Mangelson Family said...

That's neat that you guys got to see your grandma and take pictures and stuff!

popedl said...

This was a wonderful experience. Grand ma Koegle hasn't been for a visit for a long time. I'm really glad she got to see all the great grand children. Thank You for coming down on short notice.
Love, Grandma Pope