Friday, January 8, 2010

Christmas Morning

Christmas morning we woke up early and didn't waste anytime in seeing what Santa brought.






K's stash.

London's stash.


Christmas breakfast must have smelled really good because I kept catching Sullivan climbing up to look at them (cream cheese filled bread).




London set up her new laptop right behind Jeff. The window sill made the perfect seat.


Right after breakfast, we headed to my parents house to celebrate the rest of Christmas day. They made a yummy lunch and it was so much fun to hang out with everyone.
Noel

Gwen

Marley, Halle and Kamryn

Mayzi and Emree.

Christmas dinner. We always wear our PJ's all day!

Getting into the ornaments, which luckily didn't happen too much.

His new talent, my new stress...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't believe how big Sullivan looks! You sure have your hands full! :)

momma buck said...

Just what his mother use to do. You are really in for lots of stress. But never fear I will be here for lots of advice and to vent to. I promise to be here whenever you need me because Ive been there.He sure is adorable though and so good natured. He must get that from me. LOL

Da Franklin's said...

I love all those cute pictures. I am so glad you guys had such a great Christmas. It was so much fun to spend some thim with you guys over the Holidays. Your kids are so cute and sweet.