Saturday, January 16, 2010

January 8
I didn't actually get a photo today, but I stole Emily's photo. We had our good friends over for a pizza/game night. It was kind of impromptu, but definitely needed because we haven't been able to see each other lately.

January 9
London was so excited for Bryleigh's rock star party. She had a lot of fun. They decorated guitars, painted fingernails and even performed to a Hannah Montana song.

January 10
A relaxing Sunday. Jeff stayed home sick from church. London gave a talk in Primary.

January 11
This is the season where Jeff goes on a lot of business trips. One of my requirements before he left was to hang curtains in our room for my own comfort during the nights without him.

January 12
I finally took Sullivan in for his year appointment. He's healthy.

January 13
I hate being cold, but it is worth it to see how happy he is outside. I can't wait for the spring.

January 14
I can't leave this boy alone for a second. I've been working on my RS lesson off and on all week and when I snuck away to look something up, I noticed it was awfully quiet. I found him up on top of the kitchen table playing with London's left over spaghettios...what a mess!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i love that you're doing this with me!! :) and now I'm going to steal the photo of bryleigh and london together! :)