Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Footballs

Sullivan just happens to call ALL pumpkins "footballs." I've corrected him a zillion times, but he still calls them footballs. The really cute part of this is that he treats them like footballs, at least the ones that are light enough for him to carry. He picks them up and throws them. He also picks up the heavier ones to show me how strong he is.






And, he's always sad when all the "footballs" have been thrown.

He's in a stage where he copies a lot of what I do and say. I was reading a book in bed and up he hopped on the bed, saw what I was doing and hopped back off. A few minutes later, he was on my bed getting comfy under the covers and reading the Book of Mormon. He's so adorable.

A friend is competing in a So you think you can Craft blog contest and she used my handsome boy as a model. She dressed him up in the cutest Panda Halloween costume that she made. He HATED it and wasn't very cooperative! We had to hold him down to get the make-up on and afterwards, I had a hard time getting the stuff off.

I think this kid is going through a grow spurt! I can't keep him full. After feeding the kids breakfast and sending the girls off to school, I found him back up on top of our table polishing off the pancakes.

3 comments:

momma buck said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
momma buck said...

Thanks Jen, I just can't get enough of this kid. He reminds me alot of someone I once knew but she grew up.

The Mangelson Family said...

What a doll! I just love him!!