Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Halloween Survivor

My friend Emily put on her annual Halloween party. Our costumes are kinda lame, but that's what you get when you go to DI to find something cheap and throw it all together. Though, I must say that Jeff is going to be one hot grandpa one of these years...minus the stashe.

The group...(photos by Emily)

Just us...

We had dinner and then Emily hosted a Halloween survivor game. If you won an individual game, you won immunity. All others had to pick out a card to see if they were eliminated or not. Poor Jeff was the first one eliminated so he only got to play one game, I don't think he minded though. We had a trivia game, musical chairs, wrapped a mummy in toilet paper, relay race with candy corn, bean bag toss and one that was particularly embarrassing was one you made up a dance with a broom stick and then picked someone to copy your dance exactly. In the end it was me and another girl named Jen to stick our faces in a plate of whipped cream and pick out 8 gummi worms for the win. Luckily, the other Jen was a little more timid when it came to getting whipped cream all over her face so I ended up winning a $10 gift card to a frozen yogurt place. Twas awesome!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are so magical. You look great as a grandma!!! I'm glad you won.
Love Grandma Pope

The Mangelson Family said...

Ha ha ha ha. I don't think your costumes are lame at all! I think you guys look awesome!