Friday, October 1, 2010

Ka-raw-tee

London had the opportunity to attend a karate class with her friend. I was pretty shocked that she'd even want to, I mean seriously if you know London you know how overly girly she is. She had a blast though and it wasn't all about the punching and karate kicks that I thought, they teach youth about respect and esteem. In London's particular lesson, the teacher spoke about teamwork and then had London and her friend complete different activities together. And she did this all in a skirt! We didn't get to brake a board, but we have a few more complimentary lessons to go to so I'm still hopeful!


And while London practiced punching, Sullivan looked handsome in his Ladies Man shirt...the shirt that makes high school girls swoon over him while we wait in line at Target.

2 comments:

momma buck said...

He would have my full attention! What a handsome boy! I agree Karate can be a great sport for kids, teaches them far more than you would expect. Im thinking of taking it myself. I could be a human weapon!!!!

Holly said...

london's skirt is so cute, i think i'm going to make some like it. :) sullivan and jonah can be roommates at college. i just figured this out. :)