Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Kamryn was sick at home for the day. I was trying to clean up breakfast. My kitchen had just been mopped the day before and as I was putting leftovers in the fridge I noticed 3 little spots of what I thought was dripped OJ. I wiped them up, thinking that it had a slimer/stickier consistency than OJ. I went around the corner to the pantry to throw the paper towel away and this is what I discovered...

And, this picture doesn't do it justice. He dumped the whole bottle of laundry detergent out on my newly clean floors and then he dumped a whole box of Chex on top of it.

I had Kamryn make sure he wouldn't get into it while I ran for my camera (of course) and some towels, but when I came back he was driving his cars through the stuff. I guess Kamryn wasn't feeling well at the moment and had to lay down. Ugh, it was a long morning of cleaning up after my toddler!

He sure makes life fun!!

1 comment:

rebecca said...

Oh my. He's so cute, and so naughty! Never turn your back on a one year old, right?!