Thursday, December 23, 2010

We finally got around to framing and hanging the photos we had taken this past summer.

I love my entryway now, definitely adds to the comfortable/loving/homey feel we are trying to achieve. And, we haven't had any pictures of our kids hanging up on the walls for 5 years because of renting and living at the Leavitt's, so this is quite the happy day for me.

We do plan on buying a wire/metal swirly/leafy thing to hang to the sides of the family portrait to kinda connect the photos...not sure just yet. I guess we will see what Real Deals has for us, I'm quite picky.


I had to turn our tile around for the pictures since it has our last name on it!

Thanks to Jamie at Spin Design Photographics for taking these wonderful pictures and for traveling to the destination of our family reunion and just plain making it easy on us to have these taken...which is a most difficult task with toddlers!!

1 comment:

James and Lauren said...

next time you go to utah go to rodworks! They have great stuff at great deals!