Monday, April 18, 2011

Hogle Zoo

After Jeff finished with the show, we loaded the car up and headed to Hogle Zoo. This would be Sullivan's first experience at a zoo, so I was excited. It is always fun to witness your child seeing things for the first time that they normally don't see. He loved it! It was such a fun day, no crowds to fight and the kids pretty much went where they wanted and Jeff and I just followed. Sorry for all the photos!





Kamryn brought her camera and so London had to bring her DS because it takes pictures. It was cute to see them take pictures of everything though, just like me!;)




















1 comment:

Catherine said...

Great Pictures! I don't know how you did it!... Every time we hit the zoo, it is way too hot, all the creatures are away napping, and there are a thousand other kids, not to mention I usually loose one of my kids!