Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Hotel Swimming

We spent most of our time in the pool while Jeff was at the show. Good thing my kids are such great swimmers because after the first night of swimming, I didn't have the desire to ever go back in...the water was way too cold!


He's having fun, can't ya tell. Girls kept splashing him while doing cannonballs. He's easily entertained.

Sullivan has the cutest "Peez" in the world I melt every time I hear him say please. I think he knows this because he uses it on me all the time. He started begging Jeff to get in the pool with him (water was FREEZING) and when he interlocked his fingers and used his cute little "peez", it was the final straw...Jeff ended up in the pool with Sullivan.

Not related in anyway, but had to record so that I don't forget...Sullivan likes to practice words that we try to teach him. Once while I was driving and listening to him try to form words, I hear..."Say Peez, Say Peez, I say Peez, Say Peez, Say Peez, I say Peez." It was too cute! He's sure made leaps and bounds with his speech lately!


Big bum...we forgot the swim diapers at home. I should have just let him go without, doesn't look like this diaper helped at all.

These aren't the greatest pictures, but I had to post them anyway. My little man spent most of his time on the steps and doing chin-ups. He's such a stud, already workin on his guns!


No comments: