Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Noteable comments of late from London

As I mentioned a few posts ago, we left her beloved blankie at her grandparents house during Thanksgiving break. We've had a rough go with her constantly whining for her blankie and sleepless nights. But, after a few days she seemed to accept that her blankie was with Grandma and Grandpa. We got it back today and I hid it, but she wouldn't take a nap today and I so needed to clean the house before Jeff got back...soooooo I gave in (as I knew I would). "Momma me can sleep now" is what she said excitedly and she did just that, she laid down and took a 3 hour nap. I sure missed that blankie!

Here is another one that happened a few days ago and I wasn't going to mention it (slightly embarrassing), but then I realized it is one of those stories that my husband will never quit telling. So here ya go...

I went in to brush my teeth before bed and noticed a spider on my toothbrush. I called Jeff in to take care of the situation. He grabbed my toothbrush and made the spider fall into the sink. As he was returning my toothbrush, he noticed that the spider was still hooked to the web that was still on my toothbrush. We both watched for a few minutes as Jeff would move the toothbrush up and down while the spider's bum moved up and down (gross, i know). Finally, we got the spider off and he gave me my toothbrush. No way I am using that toothbrush now, so I went to bed without brushing my teeth. The next morning, London woke up and was cuddling with me on the couch. She proceeds to tell Jeff "the house is stinky" and I immediately realize that it was my breath that she was probably smelling. I proceed to tell her it was me and her reaction was "ew". Jeff thinks it was hilarious and I probably would to if it didn't involve me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awww, glad London is sleeping happy now!! :) And that's a funny spider story!