Tuesday, December 11, 2007


Yesterday, I had Kamryn at home sick from school. The night before she spent it throwing up and I thought I'd keep her at home just to be safe. It made for a relaxing and fun day in. We have our TV/DVD player in our bedroom temporarily while our tree is occupying its original location. I had Kamryn tucked in our bed all day while she watched endless cartoons and slept. She was an easy patient. And, thinking back, I didn't even have to clean up any vomit. The one mistake she made, Jeff cleaned up for me.

Moving on, family night was so much fun. We made our gingerbread house and had a lesson on shepherds. Though, the girls were too focused on eating the gingerbread house to pay attention to the lesson.
I was also able to stay up a little while and work on my Christmas cards. They are looking really cute. I am making adoption business cards to send with my Christmas cards in hopes that family will be able to use them and that we will have a baby sooner than later. I will post both after the holidays so that you can see how cute they are. And, I am in need of addresses! If you want a card, just e-mail me your address to jeffnjen2@msn.com.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh, poor Kamryn! Love that gingerbread house!! :) Oh, and I can't wait to see your cards! :)