Saturday, March 22, 2008

And the week isn't even over yet...

We stayed the weekend with Jeff's family and helped his younger brother move into a new house. While the men were moving, the women entertained the kids with sugar and more sugar.
You'd look like this too if you ate as much sugar as she did!

For spring break, Jeff was on a business trip to South Dakota, so the girls and I packed up and went to my parent's house. Kamryn and London had a lot of fun with cousins. (Pictured: cousin Halle and Emree)

Easter kind of snuck up on us this year. I definitely wasn't as prepared for it as I have been in the years past. We did have a great Easter egg hunt and both girls found equal amount of eggs, so their was no crying...yay. (We are working on Kamryn's cheesy smile, something that always happens when I use my camera on her.)

It is always hard to get action shots ( I cut the top of her head off...oops). Yes, she did dress herself this morning.

We still have to dye Easter eggs and do our traditional resurrection cookies, which will more than likely happen tonight.







3 comments:

Jamie said...

Love It! I love the picture of Kamryn where she ate a lot of sugar. Ha, Ha LOL
I can't wait to see your resurrection cookies.

Anonymous said...

Looks like you had a really good time! So glad you did! We missed you here! :) We definitely need to get together this week! :)

Aaron said...

It all looks so fun! Don't you wish you could rewind and relive these types of fun carefree moments.

Your girls could be models they are so gorgeous. Do they still let you pick out their clothes and do their hair? Malia doesn't anymore. It kind of makes me sad. ;)