Thursday, December 18, 2008

Better late than never

I've been meaning to post our Halloween pictures for awhile. For Halloween we went to my parents house. It is always so fun to be there for this holiday because they are some of the few people who go all out for Halloween. The girls had fun trick-or-treating with their cousins and luckily it was warm enough that I got to walk around with them for a bit.


This photo looks weird to me. Sullivan feels like he has been apart of our family forever and to see what we used to be, just a family of four, looks incomplete.


We were invited to a dress up halloween party. Jeff and I never dress up, though I've wanted to. We finally came up with the Moses/10 commandment costume and I think I got the lucky end of the deal.

Out of all the places to sit, the devil himself was surrounded by Moses, an Angel and Encarnacion (a nun).

More Halloween activities.



No comments: