Monday, December 1, 2008

Jeff's 30th Birthday!

Lame title, I know. My brain is on pause until I can catch up on some zzz's. So, I totally put off planning something cool for Jeff's 30th birthday. I do have a good excuse (baby Sullivan), but it still bums me out that I didn't do very much for
him :(

On Saturday we were able to sneak away without the kids for a yummy lunch. It was so nice to just sit and talk with Jeff about our Christmas plans. After lunch, we started brain storming about what we could do for a fun birthday activity. We decided to take the whole family out for a game of lazer tag. I've done lazer tag before, but this time was soooo much fun. It was worth every brain cell that I lost because I didn't wear my oxygen while "walking fast" trying to shoot the blue team. I can't wait to play again. At this point in the day, I think Jeff was extremely happy with his birthday. It was an added bonus that his family threw him a 30th birthday bash. We played Pit most of the evening until we had to leave for home.





No comments: