Thursday, December 18, 2008

Christmas Performance

Both girls were in Tavaci this year. I was a little worried about how London would do. She is quite attached to me and is shy, doesn't really like to do anything without me. It took her a little while to be comfortable attending classes. When we took her to the waiting room right before the performance, she froze. She wanted me, started to cry a little. I gave her a little pep talk and then went to wait for the performance. As soon as they walked out on stage, this is what I saw...

She was the only one that froze. She stuck her finger in her mouth and looked like she was about to cry. I really wanted her to perform, especially since some of Jeff's family had drove down to see them. Finally half way through the first song
London warmed up and was eating up the attention she was getting.


Kamryn has been a natural in front of people since she has been born. She did a great job and loves to perform.


2 comments:

Mindy Brown said...

I love your pictures. I enjoy taking a peak at your beautiful family. enjoy them while they are young. They grow up way to fast.

Anonymous said...

Wow!!! The girls are beautiful. That looks like a wonderful performance. Love Grandma Pope