Monday, March 9, 2009

40th wedding anniversary and two baby blessings

My parents just celebrated their 40th wedding anniversary!! How grateful I am to have you two as my parents...I love you!

And now for the baby blessings...
First off, we have Noel...isn't she such a cutie! I forgot my camera so these pictures are borrowed. Danielle and Jason decided to have the blessing at their home and it was wonderful and reverent. I actually heard the whole blessing :)


Girls vs. Boys


These are a bunch of pictures taken from our weekend with Jeff's family. We were there for Sarah's blessing. Jeff spent much of his time with these two sweeties. Jeff is such a little kid at heart, that all the kids really like him and want to be around him. Though, some of the little ones are generally scared of people other than Mom or Dad, Jeff keeps at them and eventually wins them over. We had a wonderful visit and we enjoyed meeting Sarah.




2 comments:

Jodi said...

40 YEARS!! Congratulations Debbie and Larry!! I love all your pictures Jen.

Jamie and Malorie and Clan said...

Thanks for coming guys! Family weekends are always a lot of fun! I wish we could have played that Abbey game more than once.....maybe next time. I actually enjoyed the "bored" games we played this time! =) Jamie