Thursday, March 5, 2009

Sullivan vs. Cow

Hey Mom! Look at how cute I am and how much I am growing...wait, what is that? A cow...you seriously just put a cow in front of me.

Did that cow just move? Is it getting closer to me? That cow is in for it now!

I've just got to figure out how to inflict the most torture...

I've got it, staring contest on the count of 3.

That didn't work so well, let's try this...ARRGH! (insert a bunch of sucking sounds)

I decided not to post the last picture, it contained way too much drool!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness that is so cute!! Love your commentary too! :)

Jamie said...

How funny!

James and Lauren said...

that was hillarious... ;)

rebecca said...

I LOVE that staring contest photo. HOW CUTE!!!!! Are you just so in love with the bald little guy?! I am! And I don't even get to snuggle him. He's seriously so cute, Jen. You must be in heaven.

Jen said...

I am in heaven, I love this little guy sooo much! Actually, random people I don't even know like to rub his head...for good luck of course.

Jamie and Malorie and Clan said...

Cow's are great!!! Cute pictures. Someday he may have two or three in his back yard.

Jodie said...

That is too cute Jen! I can't believe how big he is getting.

The Mangelson Family said...

I love that! He is such a cutie. I'm glad that we were able to spend more time with him (and you guys, too) this past weekend. It was a lot of fun.