Monday, March 9, 2009

Love for you

So, I am sure you've all seen this craft-it-forward thing on the good old blog-o-sphere. I am a little behind. I never wanted to make a comment on others I've seen because I doubted that anyone would want something made by me. I am not that crafty! Then my friend Rebecca posted it on her blog and I had a selfish moment. I would love to have something from her in my home, she is like the world's best mom and a great friend to me. So, here goes...

Okay, so the first three people to comment on this post will win a homemade gift made by me!! My choice. Made especially for you. Of course there are some restrictions and limitations:

1 I make no guarantees that you will like what I make!
2 What I create will be just for you.
3 It will be done sometime this year.
4 You have no clue what it will be. (Neither do I!)
5 No need to repost this on your blog, I will get you a homemade goody no matter what!

Be sure to post a picture of what you win when you get it!!

4 comments:

James and Lauren said...

OOH! ME ME ME!!! hehehe...

The Mangelson Family said...

Yay! I'm so excited that I am in the top three! I think you are very crafty and talented!

Jodi said...

YAH, I'm #3!! Or is it for only locals. I'll completely understand if it is. :)

Jen said...

No, this isn't just for locals... you are definitely in Jodi.

Wow, I am actually shocked I had 3 people sign up...yay! Though, it does make me nervous making something crafty for 3 of the most crafty girls I know...ahh the pressure.