Sunday, August 16, 2009

The Prince is sleeping

Kids were all ready for bed, PJ's, brushed teeth and all when Jeff decides he wanted to take advantage of the cooler weather at night and do some yard work. I still had to clean up from dinner, so I took the opportunity to send the kids out to play. Sullivan was getting jealous watching the girls play while he was stuck inside, so I put the exersaucer outside and stuck him in it. I made sure to tell Jeff to keep an eye out for him, also I gave Kammi some struck rules and then I went inside to finish the dishes. It didn't last long though, and I felt I needed to check on the baby...

I found an empty exersaucer...

I almost freaked out, but I didn't hear any crying and the girls had mischievous smiles on their faces.

Upon closer examination, I discovered Kamryn was pulling him in our wagon.

Then I noticed he was sleeping, and he was still carrying his "wand" that he likes to play with (yes, this boy is in major need of some boy toys). He looks so adorable.

No comments: