Sunday, August 16, 2009

Summer comes to an end

We took the kids to see the animals at the fair.



Prior to the fair, we were in the parade. Jeff passed out otter pops to some really greedy people. Kids were in the Tavaci float.


I didn't get many swimming pictures over the summer, but I bet we went swimming 4 out of the 7 days per week, every week. I am determined to make my children love swimming. And, since this was Sullivan's first summer of his life, he eventually started loving going to the pool.



This is our last week of summer. The kids will start school next Monday (the 24th). We were very busy this summer enjoying every second, however it has been a very stressful summer for me. I look forward to the kids starting school and getting some structure and schedule to their days.

No comments: