Sunday, August 16, 2009

Snip, Snip


London LOVES cutting things. She loves to cut paper, cut my spare pieces of fabric, cut her barbie and doll hair...she loves it. I thought that after the incident of cutting her hair last year, that she was over that stage and that I instilled a slight fear in her that she was to never do that again. Well, it happened...again. And, this time she cut her bangs, really, really short. I've talked to a friend who cuts/styles hair and their is nothing I can do to cover it up unless I want something really drastic (thick bangs). So, this is how it will be until we can grow them out a little longer. It doesn't matter though, she could shave her head and leave a NKOTB braided tail in the back and she'd still be beautiful!

1 comment:

Holly said...

lol. this should go on my tuesday tips. :)