Monday, February 22, 2010

February 15
President's Day. Kids were home from school so my sister Danielle, her kids and my parents came to visit me.

For family night, we made shakes. I added nerds to mine, yum.

February 16
Sullivan's ENT appointment.



February 17

February 18
London collided with another little girl during Tavaci class and came home with a bruise/black eye that went away rather quickly. It was pretty swollen at first, but by the next day you could barely tell it was there.

February 19
After I took this picture of Sullivan playing, I realized how spoiled he must look...look at all those toys in the background.



February 20
Kam grabbed the camera and took many pictures. I love this picture because it shows Jeff, Van and London in the same shot, yet oblivious to the picture being taken.

Her backpack.

February 21
London entertaining herself while I cooked dinner. I can almost see a future Halloween costume!

Sullivan, my mischievous kid getting on the table and making a mess right before the missionaries were to arrive.

2 comments:

lesmisgirl said...

Trouble makers! :) I love to see all of these pictures, and I can't wait to see everyone this weekend!

TOPTENART said...

Looks like you have your hands full! lol