Monday, February 15, 2010

February 8
For family night, we filled out Valentine's and filled treat bags. Kammi avoiding the camera again.

February 9
Took both girls to the dentist and we are cavity free...YAY!!! This was actually London's first trip to the dentist too!

February 10
While Jeff was on a business trip this week which left the girls to take care of the chickens. He's teased me quite a bit about not liking to work outside and not liking "dirty" work. All I needed to do was gather eggs and make sure they had food and water, easy peasy...HA! The weather warmed and we basically had quicksand surrounding the coop. Ugh...I could hardly carry the water and food out because I was stuck up to my calves in mud. It was frustrating, but I did it and took pictures to prove to Jeff that I can get dirty.

February 11
It was bound to happen, but I thought that this lion would have lasted longer than 2 1/2 months. We got it for Sullivan's 1st Birthday, he likes to tackle and we thought it was a good size for that. Sullivan ended up popping two good sized holes in it. Bye bye Lion!

February 12
I was busy cleaning the house, he was busy making the messes.


February 13
The kids got a fun package in the mail from Aunt Ashee. They loved it!

February 14
These new fuzzy slippers just screamed for pedicures, so I gave my loves a spa day after church on Sunday. We soaked our feet in the tub and I massaged little toes and feet with a scrub and the girls laughed so hard because it tickled. And, I owe a big thank you to Kylee/Sharon whoever picked these slippers out because Kammi who is so not a girly girl has officially began to like pink and tries to coordinate her outfits to match her slippers...so thanks for helping her feel girly.


Yes, not a very good picture. I SLAVED in the kitchen almost all day and dinner turned out just alright, I was pretty disappointed. Red velvet cake doesn't taste any different than other cake, it is just pretty to look at, that's all!

1 comment:

Jodie said...

Sullivan looks so cute even when he is making a mess! I love the girls slippers! Too cute!