Tuesday, February 2, 2010

January 25
Helped in London and Kamryn's class today.


January 26
My little boy copying his Dad.

January 27
I'm FINALLY sewing myself a HUGE bag for church so that I don't need to tote around 3 small bags (one per child), my scriptures and my manuals. Should be nice if I can ever finish it. Thanks Cherie for helping me with this!

January 28
When I get Van out of the crib after nap times, he is so snuggly and I just love it! I know this stage won't last, so I eat up every second. Usually we read books and rock in the rocker, but today I took him out to the family room to watch some home decoration show that I DVR'd a long time ago. I guess he didn't like what he was watching so he took the controller from me and actually found ESPN. He was so proud of himself, he kept pointing to the TV and grunting. He was no longer in the mood to snuggle, so I let him be and he sat there watching golf for a good 30 minutes.


January 29
We just got a new Five Guys and a Burger (like Subway, but for burgers) and I'd never even heard of it before, but I guess it is a pretty big name restaurant and I've heard a lot of good things about it. We went to Five Guys on Friday night after a long and grueling Costco trip with the kids. Don't get me wrong, it was yummy, but after all the hype that I'd heard it didn't live up to my expectations...maybe I just got the wrong toppings on my burger. I'm sure we will still go back someday.

January 30
Spent the weekend visiting family, mostly for this little 1 year olds birthday...

January 31
and, this new one's baby blessing.

1 comment:

Jackie B. said...

oh! i can't wait to see your new bag. i love the material you picked out!

I love Van picked ESPN. So boy!

I totally agree with Five Guys. Good, but not great. I'd pick it over other burger places...except In-n-Out that still is THE KING of Burgers!