Monday, November 8, 2010

Halloween

Normally we go visit my family over Halloween, they usually go all out!! But, this year we stuck close to home. I wasn't as excited for this Halloween for some reason, probably because it was on a Sunday and I knew it would lack the normal Halloween activities. Still, we had a great time as a FAMILY and enjoyed one another's company.

Here are the kids all dressed up! Kamryn's a witch, London a Cheetah and S Man is Spiderman.




Halloween would have really sucked if it wasn't for our ward Halloween party. It was raining and cold, so I was extremely grateful to have it indoors and not do the whole "trunk-or-treat" thing. So, they put together a Halloween Carnival with little activities that the kids could play and earn prizes. I didn't see Kamryn until we left, she found her friends and was off before I knew it. London and Sullivan stuck close to us and we enjoyed helping them out. The kids all came home in a sugar induced coma!




My sister-in-law mentioned these blood worms (jell-o), and I had to try and make them for my family on Halloween. Everyone thought they were cool but kinda gross looking and though they tasted them, no one finished eating them. I guess they were just too gross to stomach. We also had a whole week of Halloween themed dinners.

1 comment:

The Mangelson Family said...

Cute costumes! That's funny that they didn't like the worms that much. My girls (and the kids that I watch) LOVED them!