Saturday, November 20, 2010

Happy 2nd Birthday!

Sullivan woke up cranky (molars?) and was crying until he saw his new Lightning McQueen Power Wheels. It was instant love! And, my walls may have more dings in them and he was clotheslined at least twice, but it was all worth it because that smile on his face hasn't left yet! (Please ignored the mismatched PJ's, he's grown out of his winter PJ's and I'm waiting for a good Black Friday deal for some more.)

We let Sullivan open his other presents before the girls left for school and Jeff left for work.


Playing with the puzzle.

Jeff made him waffles for breakfast.

Went to Pizza Hut for dinner.

Still lovin his car.

I am not as good at decorating cakes as I'd like, it is a talent that I desire, yet practice will only make me better! Here is his #2 cake with a race track on it. He loved it, that's all that matters.

His eyes were on his Dad during the whole "Happy Birthday" song, probably because he sings loud.

He actually blew out the candle all by himself, it was so cute.

Not nearly as messy as he was last year.

Don't go near my cake!

Love my kids!

After cake, we watched Toy Story. Sullivan sat on his car for the entire movie.

2 comments:

James and Lauren said...

Awww! I love tha tkid! He is adorable!

kids party said...

The cake looks fantastic, you did a really good job there. I only wish I had the skills to make a cake like that one, I may be able to bake, but when it comes to actually decorating I dont really know where to start. Well done!