Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Pre-vacation fun

Jeff got severely trunky on the Friday before our vacation to Disney World. So, he took a half day at work and took the boy and I golfing for our first time of the year. I'm quite rusty, wasn't a good golfing day for me. Plus the weather was deceiving, it look all sunshiney and warm but it wasn't!!

After we went golfing, we packed and packed and made lists so that we wouldn't forget to pack anything.

Saturday we went to Jeff's parents house and we saw Hunger Games with Ash. I really enjoyed it. I think I am quite critical when it comes to books that I've read that are turned into movies, but this one stayed true. It was great. My only complaint was some of the actors/actresses that were chosen to play the parts.


Sunday we attended church, drove to Utah, checked into our hotel and went to visit Jeff's brother Justin and his family.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Fun! We need to go golfing again together lots this year!! :) It was so fun last year!